How can I upload images to hostmonster so they aren’t so big?
I’m very frustrated trying to build my webpage. I’m trying to upload images. When I do, they are wayyy huge & I can’t resize them. Help!!! Thanks sooo much.
You need to resize the image before you upload it to HostMonster. Use a graphics editor. If you don’t have one, you can use GIMP. It’s free open source software.
Here are some of HM's top features
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
- Unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth
- Host Unlimited Domains on one account
- Unlimited Email accounts, forwarders, autoresponders
- Unlimited Parked Domains and Subdomains
- Free Domain name for 1 year
- Free Drag and Drop Website Builder
- FTP and Secure Shell Access
- cPanel Control Panel
- SimpleScripts Software Installer
- Affordable and Competitive Pricing
- ANYTIME MONEYBACK GUARANTEE!
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?