Need help pointing a domain name to hosting
I have a domain through godaddy and hosting through fatcow. What are the steps I would need to follow to make it so that when people enter my url in a browser they go to the web page sitting with my host?
On Your Go Daddy account
- Login to your DoDaddy account and go to Domain Management.
- Click on your domain name.
- Click on Nameservers
- Tic the radio button on the item that says something like you want to point the name to a web hosting company. (I no longer have any names at GD because I only use NameCheap, now.)
- Enter your nameservers. Should be ns1.fatcow.com and ns2.fatcow.com.
On Your Fat Cow account
- Now you have to create a add-on domain on your hosting account.
- Login to your Fatcow control panel.
- FatCow used the vDeck control panel and it’s exactly like click here to see how to do it. web hosting (same company). I already have instructions for setting up a addon domain on IPage. So
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?