How To Change Your Main Domain In Cpanel?
Change Primary Domain
does anyone know how to change the main domain in cpanel? so should i contact them or can i change it on my own.
When I signed up for a WebHostingHub account, i accidentally used the wrong domain name. There is no way for you to change it yourself. You have to call your web host’s customer support and request to have the primary domain name changed on your account. I’m not sure if all hosts will do it. WHH was able to do it for me. They’ve got an excellent support team.WebHostingHub Account Features Overview
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Unlimited Disk Space / Bandwidth
- Host Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 24/7 U.S. Based Tech Support
- FREE Setup
- FREE Site Builder
- FREE Domain Name For 1 Year
- FREE Website Transfer
- FREE Fantastico Script Installer
- FREE $75 Google AdWords Credit
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- Custom Error Pages
- Easy to use cPanel Control Panel
- SSI, FTP, CRON
- Website Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR)
- Perl, PHP, MYSQL
- E-commerce Enabled
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux computers
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?