Do they charge the whole price at once or per month at HostMonster?
Do they charge the whole price at a time or per month on hostmonster web hosting?
HostMonster pricing is quoted at a per month breakdown, but you must pay for a full term upfront. The smallest plan they have is 12 months. The longer the term you buy, the cheaper it is on a per month basis. They have excellent features, an outstanding BBB rating and all operations, including customer support are done in-house. They don’t outsource anything.
One of the things I really like about Host Monster is that their version of the cPanel control panel is a little more robust than everyone else’s. It still has the same applications in it as all the other hosts, but there are a few extras that other hosts don’t have. They cater to developers, but don’t let that scare you off. Just don’t use those extra apps if you don’t need them.
Month-to-Month Web Hosting
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?