Hi. I have a blog which i installed wordpress. So far so good. Except that wordpress stats shows me the visits and i want it to show how many visitors visited my blog. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.
Install the Jetpack plugin. It will tell you how many visitors you have.
Wait a sec, are you running WordPress.com or do you have a self-hosted WordPress blog? If it’s the first one, you’re stuck with what they give you. If you want to customize your blog with a good stats plugin or be able to use your own themes, then you need your own web hosting account.
I suggest using WebHostingHub hosting. They awesome for WordPress. Your blog will run super fast and tech support is extremely helpful with WordPress issues. Then you can install the Jetpack plugin. I use it on my blogs and I can see the keywords people are searching for, the pages they’ve accessed and how many visitors I have. I love it.WebHostingHub Account Features Overview
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Unlimited Disk Space / Bandwidth
- Host Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 24/7 U.S. Based Tech Support
- FREE Setup
- FREE Site Builder
- FREE Domain Name For 1 Year
- FREE Website Transfer
- FREE Fantastico Script Installer
- FREE $75 Google AdWords Credit
- NO HIDDEN FEES
- Custom Error Pages
- Easy to use cPanel Control Panel
- SSI, FTP, CRON
- Website Stats
- CGI, Ruby (RoR)
- Perl, PHP, MYSQL
- E-commerce Enabled
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux computers
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- What are some of the best web hosting companies?
- Which is Better: WebHostingHub or iPage?
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?