I want to buy and sell domains, but I dont understand how I can sell domains when I do it through godaddy? My site wouldnt be related to theirs, that is just where I would buy the domains. How would I sell them then? And how can I offer web hosting?
If you try to sell domain names on your own, you can very easily get ripped off. Use a domain name auction service because it can safely process the payment for you. They’re wise to all the con-job, nut cases out there.
has a service called GoDaddy Auctions. It’s $4.99/yr to join. It lets you sell or auction your domain names. If the buyer has a GoDaddy account, the sold name can be pushed to them. If the buyer uses a different registrar, then a transfer must be initiated to the other registrar.
NameCheap also allows you to sell domain names. After you purchase a domain name, go to My Domains and click on the name. In the menu on the left you’ll see an entry to Sell This Name, or something like that. I prefer to use NameCheap because their prices are more reasonable and the website is so much easier to use.
If you want to sell web hosting, you need to get a HostGator for that. Here is a coupon code: HGRESELLER4LESS They’ve got a great reseller program with free billing software.. I suggest using
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?