What would be the best web host to make a blog? I want to start blogging for money but i need something good. I don’t care about the price, i just care about the quality. I’ve heard that justhost, bluehost, hostmonster and hosting are the best but i don’t know which to choose. So which one is better? (including ones i haven’t listed).
Answer: A self-hosted WordPress blog is the only way to go when you want to blog for money. The free blogging services like Blogger or WordPress.com do NOT let you monetize your blog.
Out of the 4 web hosting companies you mentioned, I would have to pick BlueHost. A lot of professional web designers use it for their customers. However, there is another one you may not have heard about that is specifically optimized for running WordPress and that’s WebHostingHub or Hub for short.
Best WordPress Hosting
I recently transferred a WordPress blog from a slow WordPress transfer to WebHostingHubserver onto a Hub account and was impressed with the performance increase. It ran horribly slow at JustHost. You can read about it here:
cPanel Control Panel
The Hub also uses cPanel, the best control panel. It’s logically organized and easy to use.
Good Customer Service
All the fast servers in the world don’t mean a lot if a web hosting company has sucky service. WebHostingHub has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and believe me, when customers have issues with a company, the first place they go to is the BBB.
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- Messed up WordPress on my Dreamhost Account
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?