Website Anti-Spam Policy
(1) What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
(2) This anti-spam policy
This anti-spam policy is based on a Contractology template.
(3) Automated spam filtering
Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email [and other] messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
(4) Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by our systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
(5) User spam
We provide a facility that enables users to send [email messages / private messages] to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purposes. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in [document].]
(6) Receipt of unwanted messages from us
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.]
(7) Changes to this anti-spam policy
We may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
(8) Contact us
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact us using the form provided on the Contact Us page on this website.
- Best Web Hosting Companies and What Makes Them That Way
- I iPage Good Web Hosting for Flash Games?
- How do I switch the WordPress menu from the right to the left side?
- Should I sell domain names through GoDaddy?
- Cheapest Way to Build a Website
- Posting a Website With a Register.com Domain Name
- Best Program to Build a Simple Website
- How can I establish a brand new url?
- Where can I make and register a really good domain name?
- How do I start my own website with custom coding?
- Web Hosting for Each Domain, or Host Them All on One Account?
- How Should I Registrar a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
- How much would it cost for make an easy business website?
- Should I Pay to Upgrade My WordPress blog?
- Making A Website Name Go To A Different Name